To import a demo website, follow these steps:
- Go to "Massive Builder"
- Click on "Import Demo" button on top
- Choose your desired demo
- In demo detail popup, choose the options for importing a demo website. You can import Settings, Widgets, Content and Media. Settings includes all the settings that can be set through Massive Builder's left sidebar options. Content includes pages, blog posts, portfolio posts, WooCommerce products, Contact forms, Revolution slider slides and more.
- Make sure you have installed the required plugins before. Shop demos require WooCommerce plugin. Almost all demos require Contact form 7. Demos with sliders need Revolution slider. If you forgot to install a required plugin, demo importer will ask you to install it first.
- Choose "Yes, I'm sure about this" and click on "Import Demo" button
- When import process is completed, a message will appear on screen and refreshes the page
- When builder is reloaded, if you couldn't see the header menu, you should set it manually. To do that, go to "Massive builder > menus", choose the imported menu and set it as primary and mobile navigation